Plumbing, Heating & Electrical Services in Balham, London
Reviews and checkins
Local Reviews for Balham, Greater London
Quick and efficient!
Jesper - London, Greater London
Broken boiler, Marcus showed up and sorted it out in less than 30 mins. Professional and honest, happy to recommend to anyone.
Great service, delivered quickly.
Chris - London, Greater London
The engineer arrived promptly, was really helpful and informative, telling me what he was doing and why. Took care of the issues quickly and efficiently, and was a pleasure to deal with.
Fantastic service at short notice
Jamie - London, Greater London
Great dealings with Raj who kept me informed of how things were progressing with the repairs to my bathroom leaks with video and pics too!
About Hamilton Group Plumbing, Heating & Electrical Services in Balham, London
Our company was founded by Brad Kuhmley and Francis McCullagh and we provide plumbing, heating, and electrical services in Balham and throughout West, South-West, and Central London. When Brad and Francis started the company they decided professionalism and an open, honest, transparent approach when consulting with customers was the way to go.
Our ever-growing list of customers and large percentage of referral work has proved them right. New hires are carefully vetted, not just to ensure they have the highest trade qualifications, but also to ensure their work ethic is equal to that of the owners.
Specialising in all types of domestic plumbing, we can help with all your plumbing needs. Fixing leaking taps, overflowing water tanks, or blocked showerheads are part and parcel of our daily business. No job is too small, and every job is approached in the same professional and courteous manner, as if it were a complete pipe refit.
We offer a full 24/7 emergency plumbing, 365 days a year. Some of our services and repairs include:
- Dripping taps and other associated leaks.
- Fitting new taps.
- Repairing and upgrading cold water tanks.
- Repairing and renewing water pipe-work.
- Unblocking waste water drains.
- Installing or disconnecting (if you're moving) washing machines.
- Installing showers.
- Advice and solutions for low water pressure.
All our heating specialists are long serving, fully qualified, gas-safe engineers. There's not a problem which affects domestic heating systems that we haven't had to deal with at one time or another.
As you can imagine, operating throughout the Balham and Central London area many of our customers are elderly people who can ill-afford to be left without heating on a cold winter's night. That's why we offer a full 24/7 emergency service to ensure theirs, or anybody else's heating, is back up running as quickly as possible. Our range of heating services include:
- Boiler breakdowns and repairs.
- Gas fire installations and repairs.
- Repairing or replacement of radiators.
- Adding additional radiators to your new extension.
- Full central heating installations.
- Installation of new Combi boilers.
- Providing Landlords Gas Safety Certificates (CP12's)
- Boiler and gas fire servicing.
Our dedicated team of local experienced electricians can assist you with any electrical problem or installation you require. Whether installing a ceiling fan, wiring a new extension, or carrying out a full house rewire, our electricians will approach the job in a competent and professional manner.
Electrical emergency? No problem, we always have dedicated electricians on call 24/7 to ensure you're not kept in the dark.
Our range of electrical services include:
- All electrical repairs and maintenance.
- Full house rewires and additions.
- Internal and external lighting.
- Full electrical inspections and testing (ECIR's)
- Portable appliance testing for agents and landlords (PAT)
- Additional sockets, switches, and part wiring. (Extensions)
- Installation of spot lights and extractor fans.
If there's one room in the house which gets the full treatment more than any other it has to be the bathroom; we know, we refurbish a lot. With this in mind Hamilton's put together a dedicated team of plumbers, tilers, electricians and builders just for our bathroom refurbishment contracts.
If you are considering giving your bathroom a whole new look, or just want to change the old bath for a combined shower/bath unit, give us a call. We can supply a full range of bathroom fittings, accessories, and furniture.