Bathroom fitting – The Hamilton Way
Strip out / demolition work
- ØAll sanitary ware, brassware and tiles etc to be removed.
- ØAll existing stud walls will be taken back to the joists – so we’ll remove any existing plasterboard. For us to guarantee our work we need to know exactly what we’ll be tiling onto so we need to know the joists & walls have been installed properly. If anywhere needs strengthening, then we can do this while it’s all open.
- ØWe don’t like leaving anything up to chance
- ØWooden floors will also be taken right back to joists. That way we can easily install all the plumbing & electrics; and strengthen between the joists where needed. It also lowers the floors a bit, hopefully minimizing the need for a step up into the bathroom.
- ØBasically during this phase we take that bathroom right back to its bare bones, so we can renew everything and give you a brand new bathroom, that will last for decades to come.