1. About This Policy
The data controller for this website is the webmaster of The Hamilton Group, referred to as ‘we’, ‘our’ and ‘us’ throughout this document for the purposes of brevity.
Andrew Sepiak, Director of the Hamilton Group is the data controller for the website.
2. Why do we collect your personal information?
- To enable your usage of our website
- To improve our website offering
- To track our sales and your order history
- To communicate with you
- To send you requested information
3. What information do we collect?
This is the information we will collect:
- Information regarding your computer and your connection to the internet. This can include your IP address, device type and geographical location
- Details of your email address when you register our usage of it for marketing emails. Your information will only be used for this purpose and will never be shared with another entity
- We will share your email address with our partners or advertisers should you agree to us sending your information for cross promotional activities
- Information from your quote, order and payment history
- Information shared in correspondence with us when you place an online order or contact us in any way, via phone, email, letter or through website feedback forms
What are cookies?
Unfortunately, not the baked goods variety, digital cookies are small text files which collect information from computer users. Cookies are mainly used to improve website user experience by storing information on a computer user’s behaviours and preferences. This information can be used to ease and improve the experience of the user.
What information do our cookies collect?
Can I disable cookies?
Your web browser will allow you to disable cookies, if you cannot navigate to the correct section, use the help menu.
If you do disable cookies some of the features of this website will not function properly.
5. How do we protect your information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards. We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers. We use regular Malware Scanning.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
On occasion we might contact users of this website to notify them of any significant changes to the policy via pre-agreed methods of communication.