"The John Lewis of electricians" - Mrs McLeish, Brixton
'Quality' is one thing we don't compromise on. We only want to do jobs properly, and we aren't interested in taking shortcuts. It's always good to receive feedback like the above, because it means we're on the right track.
Based in Brixton, SW2, we're here to help with all your household electrical needs. Everything from minor electrical repairs, maintenance & fault finding, larger jobs like replacing your old fuse board and full house rewires, including the following:
- Fitting extractor fans
- Electric underfloor heating in bathrooms
- Wiring in central heating systems / programmers
- Upgrading consumer units / fuse boards to RCD protection
- Replacing consumer units / fuse boards
- Internal and external lighting, including upgrading halogens for LED's
- Electrical Condition & Inspection Reports (EICR's)
- Full rewiring of homes through South West London
Our electricians are available during the week, and not on weekends just yet. We charge £95 + vat for the first hour, and thereafter we charge per half hour.
For larger scale work we prefer to come and meet with you first, and go through everything you'd like done or need done, and then give you a quote. We don't charge for quotes. So whether you're considering installing a modern lighting system in your kitchen or you need your fuse board replaced, we offer a complete electrical service.
Areas we cover
Our offices are on Effra Road, in Brixton, SW2 1BZ, and we try and focus on serving the whole of South West London, but we also cover parts of Central London, 'The City', and Westminster / Victoria / Pimlico (SW1) areas, all the way through Chelsea & Kensington, Battersea, Clapham, Streatham and Wandsworth. Being on the border of South East London too, we also cover Dulwich, Herne Hill, Tulse Hill & Brockwell Park.
Call us today 020 7738 8967
* If your wiring is more than 25 years old, we recommend that your home should be rewired. Depending on the state and condition of your electrics; it's advisable that your property should be rewired at least every 25 years or if you have new demands from you property's electrics.